Sunday, April 19, 2015

I hunt Killers Blog Post 4

So I had just finished the book and I really liked it. It was really good. The beginning also started really good because it was like one of those movies that show something important in the beginning but you don't know that that was important later in the movie so then your all like Ahhhhhh, that was what that was. In the book I actually had favorite character in the book and that is actually very rare because I rarely get this into a book but this one I really liked. I liked the Grandma because she is actually pretty funny because on the surface she seems like a little sweet old lady with slight mental issues. But when she feels like it she could be the worst person and push Jazz to the breaking point.

Recommendations
I would recommend this book to anyone who like gory adventure/mystery and thriller books. this book is kind of like a mystery because since there is a new serial killer in town no one know who it is. They call him "The imperfections" because of the message he left in Jazz's room. This is also a thriller and adventure because the people of the town are starting to blame Jazz, so he has to find this killer before anything else happens. He also solves a few deaths along the way, no biggie.There many twist and turn and I don't want to say too much so you see for yourself. This book is also very similar to one of my favorite shows which is Dexter because they both hunt killers except dexter hunts and kill them and Jazz just bring them to the cops. A major similarity though is that both their dads taught them how to be killers and get away, theres a difference there to because Jazz was taught how too kill anyone and how to get away with it. Dexter was taught how to hunt down killers and find the and kill them, so in a way Jazz was taught to use his powers for good and Dexter was taught how to use his powers for good. But over all the book is really good, you won't  want to put it down at some points just so you could find out what happens. So yea I really recommend you pick this book up ad try it out if you think you fall into any of those categories I mentioned in the begging.

No comments:

Post a Comment