Monday, May 18, 2015

Little green Blog Post 7

So I have finished my book and to be honest I was kind of disappointed. Not that it's a bad book but I though it was going to be a book about war but instead talks about the life of a small girl growing up during the Chinese Cultural Revaluation and explaining the hardships. But its still good but not my kind of taste.

I would recommend this book to any one who likes historical fiction. I say this because the Chinese Cultural Revaluation was a real thing, and I do recommend this book to anyone who likes that genre because its written in first person and it's also kind of an auto biography because the person who wrote this went through it when it was happening. So yea that is why i would recommend this book to any one who falls into that category.


No comments:

Post a Comment